View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 08:14 AM   #781 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
Are you
1 Happy with the results
2 extremely happy
3 got a boner
4 wait and see
#4 right at the moment. I have a layer of SkinŽ to apply. It is suppose to be the glossy slick layer. The MOHS is not very slick by itself. A towel doesnt catch on the surface but its not sliding off the hood on its own either. I was suppose to apply this after a min of 4 hours but they said I could wait overnight.
I would wait until a nice warm sunny day to do this. It got real humid and started raining when I was almost done and it seemed to affect the working time of the MOHS. It got shorter the more humid it got, just an observation.

Then the real test of bringing it out into the light and see what it actually looks like. Probably a bunch of spots I missed that need to be compounded off and start again
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote