View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 11:26 PM   #4001 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My first wife. I wanted a new motorcycle. She said after we buy a house. bought the house. Then it was after I put a new roof on the house. Then it was after the new windows. Then it was after the new doors. Then it after the deck. Then it was after the new front porch. I basically rebuilt the house. I changed up on her. I built a new shed (for the bike). I then said I'm buying a new bike. She said ok. Came home 2 days later with a new bike. After 17 years of my wanting a new bike and her saying after we get this done. She thought I was kidding. It took her 2 months to go out in the shed to look at the bike.
So I know about "happy wife = happy life", but here's also another trick I learned early on:

Ask for forgiveness, not permission. But, be prepared to get an earful of nagging, maybe a few punches depending on the severity, and possibly no "fun time" for a few days, maybe a few weeks.

I've always wanted a Shiba Inu and for about 5 years, I kept asking and asking, but got the usual "after this or after that". One day, I found the perfect puppy and brought him home. I got in so much trouble with the wifey, but she couldn't resist the puppy. I still had to sleep on the couch, while he got to sleep on the bed. And now, I am in the market for a female Shiba Inu