View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 03:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryghst View Post
I ordered the 5th bow bungee kit Part # 971F6-1ET0C, however that was replace with part # 971F61ET2A. Not thinking there would be much of a difference. The bungee kit arrived today and I have a number of extra parts that I am not sure what they are or where they go. The picture to the left is what came in the kit, the picture to the right is what I expected. Any ideas as to what the other parts are for?

If you look closely in the upper left corner of the kit you will see two springs attached to straps. I did look around with the top partially open and could see nothing that resemble those parts.

Thanks for your input.

Update: this is the correct part# and parts, there is a TSB on the convertible top that includes retrofit of many new/added parts to eliminate the top hitting the tonneau cover or snapping shut.
This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnzoyLNb_78
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote