View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 09:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Correction: that looks like he has the Z1 kit, which comes with the Setrab oil cooler fittings with the o-ring. If there is leakage, it's likely coming from the hose end/oil cooler fitting connection.
It is the Z1 kit and that's what I'm thinking going to take.it off this afternoon clean it up tighten everything down and then test again. I read you aren't supposed to put any thread sealant on the AN fitting part is that correct. I did put some on the NPT part even though it has a o ring does that hurt it? I guess I just need to tighten everything a little more and check. How tight is too tight?

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote