View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
If the fitting can rotate, it's not tight enough.

My advice, pull the bumper and crash bar off. Only takes me ab 6 minutes. Clean the oil cooler THOROUGHLY. Until there's no trace of oil.

Then button it back up, drive around, inspect it. Be sure to check your oil levels too.

Also, if you have an oil cooler. You should have an oil pressure gauge. By the time the OEM pressure warning light goes off, it's too late and you need a new engine. I got my gauge from Defi, and bought an A-pillar finisher with an integral gauge pod. Well worth it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Ok I'll do that and thanks for the advice with the oil pressure gauge. I checked the oil levels they looked fine.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote