View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 07:12 AM   #3650 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
That is awesome! Whenever I buy a house and if I need an exterior garage built, I will be calling you!

For a minute, I thought the first picture was an all-in-one smith machine and then realized it was a car lift

Just to put things in perspective, how high is the ceiling? I saw a 2 liter Coke bottle and that thing looks small and low to the ground in relation to the top.
The minimum ceiling height is 12’ & those columns are 8’
Lifting height is just over 6’
The only thing that goes up & across between the lift is 2 stainless hydraulic lines.
After I finish piddling & getting this one together; I don’t want to think about messing with another garage for a while
I got some project vehicles to get started on

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html