View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 09:46 PM   #3413 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
So the GF called her family overseas last month and spoke for about 45 minutes. Come to find out later that the charges were 5 dollars a minute!!!

Just called my carrier and they were able to get me on an international plan. 33 cents/minute... and revise that call last month with the cheaper rate. Went from $230 to $14 in charges.
I pulled a redando and called up the carrier and made sure that CS rep's manager recognizes that rep for great cs.
Download app called "kakao talk". As long as you have a wifi connection, the calls and video calls are free. It's a big app in Asia, and my wife uses it to talk to her sisters overseas and doesn't require an international plan.

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 04-24-2020 at 09:56 PM.