View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 09:36 PM   #273 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUNAI NISMO View Post
Looks great! I would probably go for a gunmetal or black piping! $150 seems more than reasonable too!

I am planning on installing the CJM FRS and Z1 34 row oil cooler this upcoming week. I too, am in preparation for this kit! What is not to love about it and the people behind the build

I already have the 1050X injectors but Aaron has recommended to opt for the 1300CC since I want to use E85 fuel. I have all stock internals and am willing to upgrade where needed. I may just see what happens with installing this kit with the stock TRANS, MOTOR, CLUTCH, LSD

I probably won't use all the power putting out...(I say that now)

I just passed 500 miles on my motor. I am trying to drive more but it is difficult because of the world now..Keep safe and healthy at home!
You'll need to upgrade your clutch. Your 1050's are good for around 600whp on e85. What size fuel pump are you running?
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote