View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
initialgemini
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FX 35
initialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrmstr View Post
I wouldn't expect to get many more than 20k miles from the OEM tires....so your guestimate of life left may not be the best...

You willing to separate the tires and wheels? I'd be very interested in the wheels alone....
About the treadlife, I just checked the tires, it still has about >50% of life. I do mostly highway driving, no track or twisties use, and this isn't my daily driver.

I am possibly willing to separate the two, depending on the offer. PM me an offer.