View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 08:56 AM   #5545 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I have an RCBS rock chucker and a Lee Progressive. The Lee is a pain in the *** to keep running smoothly. Wasted so much brass, primers, powder etc..not to mention alot of dies....I had given up trying and just use as a single press.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I have a Rock Chucker that I bought in the early 80's. It's still going strong.
I've got a Rock Chucker I bought in the early 80's, along with a Hornady Lock N Load. I've been using the RCBS more, so I can sit & watch TV while I prime cases. I like the LNL, it's just a pain in the backside to set up for each caliber. You almost have to have multiple powder measure plugs to make the switch between calibers easier. Part of the issue maybe that I've not spent as much time behind the LNL as I have behind the RCBS. Like they say, it's just practice.