View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 12:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loufitness View Post
Budget is not strict...but my mind was targeting the Ohlins around $2,500 - $3,000.

I was not planning on spending the $5 to $6K that I see the AST's going for...unless I can convince myself that it is really worth it.

I am currently an Intermediate Driver ready to go to Advanced (HPDE)...but was looking to get my times just a bit quicker. I typically run 6 to 8 days a year.

Regarding SPL Parts...I have already changed out the Upper Control Arms to get -2.75 Degree Camber. What other SPL parts would I "really" need?

I welcome your insights!!!

I would recommend a Diff upgrade first if you don't have one. You will improve you lap times with that mod more than coilovers. Look at a clutch type and a diff cooler. I really like my OS Giken 1.5 way and MA-Motorsports diff cooler.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote