View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 11:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
They're comparable as mid-size sedans (Stinger is actually a 5-door hatchback). Priced roughly the same after discount (got my '18 GT RWD with a discount of 23% MSRP). I can't do FWD (and most AWD) anymore, it pisses me off.

The only downfall with Stinger is its own brand, most people are like you when it comes to Stinger. If you ever read about the people behind Stinger development and if you ever drove one, you might understand why I have said that it's a German car.

I highly doubt you got your 18 Stinger at 31K out the door!

If you did...that proves my point Kia would never keep a dime of their resale value. Thats why people dont like them specially to people who change cars every 2-3 years.

Hey I wouldn't argue with your last statement Kia hired the top designers and engineers of BMW to design the Stinger! Thats a fact. I dont need to drive ...I know its one of the best performing cars out there.

But for Kia to give you a 23% off msrp pre pandemic situation? I’ll be concerned.

But if you value your investment ( hard earned money)would you put your money on a Rolex or a Seiko watch?

Its not I hate the Kia brand..,Like I said Im actually considering of buying my daughter a kia Soul or mini cooper for less than 10K.

But I wouldn’t invest my 50K on a Kia stinger! Unless you plan to keep it till the life of the car..then you did hit Gold!

Last edited by Zoren 370; 04-22-2020 at 11:53 AM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote