View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 08:49 AM   #2892 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
no it's an expensive problem lol

been talking with my pops on things to do.

might bulldoze the current one, extend my property since its the woods but still have about 30ft i can go back, then build a 3-4 car one back there and not have a 90 degree turn to head into the garage which i currently have to do.

maybe do the back 2 bays straight in and do an angle to the 3rd.4th bays on the left just to make it nice to look at. plus the middle angle would give some bonus space between them.
Be sure to build it tall enough so that 4 post lifts will fit so you can double the amount of storage space. Then make sure you have enough room room for the 2 post lift(s). Oh and build another shed for the lawn ********.