View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 10:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Ast 5100/5200/5300
I’m not sure if recommend AST lately. When I was looking they could never give me solid info on their kit for the 370z, they’d give me one answer then the next week a conflicting answer to their previous statement. Also their support has gotten fairly bad from my BMW buddies that use them. They are much more focused on the BMW crowd than the 370z crowd that was apparent immediately and then from the BMW groups their support has gotten worse, I believe they were bought recently which would explain a lot.

Just went to their site and doesn’t look like they have a 370z kit anyway. Which was one of the issues before. First they had one listed so I called for more info if it was OEM type or true type and was informed it was OEM type and was told it could meet OEM height. The next call when trying to get rates was informed no it’s not OEM type and no it won’t go to stock height. Then another call trying to clear up confusion was told they don’t have a 370z kit but could maybe make one. At that point it wasn’t feeling very impressed that no one there could even give clear information on what the F they were selling or trying to sale for the price tag they ask for.

Last edited by Jhill; 04-21-2020 at 10:16 PM.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote