View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 09:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
B1nks
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Base 6MT
B1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged View Post
The OEM LSD diff in the Nismo model 370Z is the same as the regular models.

For aftermarket, the best choices to consider are Carbonetic, and OS Giken, IMHO. There are others, but these two have the best performance and are least intrusive from a sound/grabbiness standpoint.

I am looking forward to trying out the OSG, since it doesn't require the very frequent fluid chances as needed by the Carbonetic diff. Might also be interesting to try the Carbonetic Metal diff, vs. the carbon diff that is popular.

True. That's the same line of thought that I have with OSG being my choice due to the lower maintenance and OSG NEVER having to service one of their models along with no break in required..just seems better choice. The low intrusiveness also is a plus but everyone that has the Carbonetic raves over it and loves it(minus the frequent oil change). I too would be curious about the metal diff..
B1nks is offline   Reply With Quote