View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 02:29 PM   #131 (permalink)
TacoSport10
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z Touring Sprt
TacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOKSICK View Post
Just got an order confirmation email from The Retofit Source (Billed to Z1, where I ordered the headlights) for the fuse tap harness. As someone stated before. The Harness is supposed to make the DRL brighter. DRL works right now (with parking lights on) it's just not super bright.

The battery harness really didnt seem to do anything so my guess is the 1st preorder batch was given wrong DRL harness.
I got the same email. Also ordered from Z1.

My shipment came with the harness, but it wasn't the fuse type, it had connections for the battery and chassis terminal.

Without that harness, you should not have any DRL with your headlights off. But with your headlights on, you should get a dim DRL. So that harness is needed for the brighter DRL only when your headlights are off.

As I mentioned, my 6A fuse blew. So either they supplied the wrong fuse/harness, or I was one of the few to even get a harness?

Last edited by TacoSport10; 04-21-2020 at 02:31 PM.
TacoSport10 is offline   Reply With Quote