View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 10:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I saw a 4C in person, it was super cool. I had to go home and google to see what it was. I still like the Ferrari for the cool factor though, never had a Ferrari. It would be a childhood dream come true. At this point, it isn't until the price absolute crashes or we have a vaccine. Maybe 60K

I am looking for a California. I know everyone hates the car, but I think it is a good car to drive as it has reasonable amount of modern features. I tracked a 458. I know it was fast, but for some reason I just didn't like it. I can't tell you why, but it didn't do anything for me.
California model is very nice. Offers coupe' and cabrio experience. Buy what you like. The folks looking at it dont matter. Your money and life. We care too much what others think of the car we sit in. THEY DO NOT MATTER.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote