View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Daydreaming Ferrari

Before this whole virus thing came down, I had a slight urge to buy an exotic. Of course it was more impulse than anything else since there is absolutely no reason to buy one other than having one. Still, the dream never faded and I find myself constantly peeking at it. With that said, I still don't think I am ready just yet. Maybe in another 3 years or with another 40% drop in value. Anyway the car I get will simply be a weekend driver and it has to be great to look at, it won't be tracked or raced. I just want to be able to have an exotic in my garage (Ferrari mainly). Anyway I don't know if anybody has or had one, but just want to see what are your experiences in owning one. I have a couple pros and cons of owning one.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote