View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 03:06 PM   #4598 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Finished the tune with a third finalized version from Sebastian.

I went with the canned tune due to the fact that I only have G3's, ART pipes and Shockwave exhaust. Sebastian sent over the first file, which included the following:

Map 1 - Hot Day
Map 2 - Tuned Map
Map 3 - Valet

I did my own street data logging and sent two data sets for two revisions that he made over a week period. No complaints on my end and I am happy with the results so far (given no dyno comparison before and after).