Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 09:27 AM   #1500 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Part of what makes this situation so unpleasant is there is no good answer for how best to deal with it. No matter what you do, you create disaster.

Social distancing works to reduce the spread of the illness - it also creates an economic impact that we still have not yet totally grasped. The pressure on the unemployed has to be absolutely tremendous. Yet to simply open the floodgates and allow free employment again risks transmission, not just in the workplace, but with everyone with whom you have contact.

I take it very seriously. I also admit I don't have answers, and I would not willingly be the governor of any state right now.