Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 03:23 AM   #1496 (permalink)
NeverBoneStck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2008 G37 S
NeverBoneStck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I'm not claiming to know more than the experts, I'm just saying that some governors are using this as carte blanche to trample the rights of the people. I'll make it real simple; A quarantine is for sick people, imprisonment is for healthy people. What we have going on now is imprisonment. There is ample proof that this is not overwhelming the hospitals where I live and several other states. 85%+ of the state of Kansas is rural, and 'social distance' as a matter of course, yet they have maybe 1 case per county. Is that justification to make them stay home? No. In the county where I live, 90% of the cases are in 2 zip codes or one city, Olathe. (Google it.) The demographics of that city are such that the large portion of the population are Hispanic, with about 30% of the Hispanic population being illegals. The illegals probably have a high incident of this because they won't seek health care because they might be asked about their immigration status.

We have a tinpot dictator that pretends she is a governor. She has already stated that she will not comply with the President's recommendations to reopen the state. She wants to see ZERO cases before she will ALLOW the state to conduct business. THAT CANNOT STAND. Nothing in our Constitution says that our rights are vacated in the event of a pandemic. The rights codified in the Constitution are rights granted by our Creator, not the government, a concept I'm not sure you fully grasp. Freedom is dangerous, that is the nature of the beast.

In practical reality, the CCP virus has been around since late November. With the symptoms given; fever, chest congestion, unproductive cough, I've already had this virus. I had it between Christmas & New Year when I was on vacation. There is not this level of hysteria over the annual flu, which kills more people. I question the number of people dying from this, considering NYC said everyone that died had the CCP virus, even though they didn't test them. That's controlling the narrative.....
You already had this virus? If I missed it can you post your test kit showing that you did? Or any proof you did??