Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 01:34 AM   #1494 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Personally, I am sick of all this. I naturally social distance. The economy is going to hell, folks are loosing everything. Time to go back to work. The USA can't afford this much longer.
I do too, but what do we get for rushing back to work while the virus is still raging and untreatable. A few more weeks of paycheck before everyone either get sick or they shut it down? The waiter at the diner will still be unemployed, the restaurant will still be empty and the mall will not have enough traffic to sustain itself. You literally have the same problem as we do right now except for more sick people. You might say you won’t spread it to anybody. That’s great. Well Leslie down the street might not be as consider or as smart as you are.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote