View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 12:25 PM   #4939 (permalink)
sunkist350z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 370z sport 6-sp
sunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
I have to disagree. It looks like a Corvette wannabe and has completely lost its Z-ness. Using the Q60 platform is probably going to push the price to $50K (or more), and at that price point, a lot of potential buyers will probably rather have an actual mid-engined Corvette for $60K. I don't see this as a winning formula for Nissan.
So go ahead pull the trigger on the new c8, I love the performance numbers, but I have been reading nightmares about the quality from interior parts falling apart fake interior stitching loose screws, screws dinging the interior door. Small price to pay for supercar performance everything else you get what you pay for on a low quality GM product, no thanks I will wait for the next z if not I will get the new Supra if the z does not come out.
sunkist350z is offline   Reply With Quote