View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 05:24 AM   #2517 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
The snap ring on my brand new impact wrench got jammed in one of my snap on sockets and I had to pry it off with the socket still on there

I'm pretty sure it wasn't user error. Should have checked the snap ring closely before using it. I'm betting it was already a little bent before any use. I can just replace it with another o-ring and snap ring from the an extension piece I've got, but I think I'm going to just return it to Home Depot and get a replacement.
Be sure you’re using impact sockets on that gun, as they’re designed for it...a chrome socket will dink it up

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html