View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 04:29 AM   #127 (permalink)
TacoSport10
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z Touring Sprt
TacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
If anyone's curious to how it looks on a 15+ Nismo bumper.

Had this done at Z Car Garage while I was bringing in the car in for maintenance. Couldn't do this myself in an open parking slot, and can't lie that I didn't trust myself to do a proper job with the harness connection to the battery. I believe they had to replace that same fuse Taco mentioned.

Visually a lot going on. I'm more into the main projectors instead of the DRL's, as well as the black housings which I've been contemplating for a while, but the whole thing in action is pretty nuts.
Looks good Ventruck. I think the black housing and smoked lenses look great on our black cars. So much better than that OEM chrome!

I love these so far. Just waiting to get the z cleaned up and some good photos to post more here.
TacoSport10 is offline   Reply With Quote