Thread: Nismo seats
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Z_you_Later
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Mag Blk MT6
Z_you_Later will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoextreme View Post
Funny post..

I too wondered what that thing was

Seats seem super light though, not sure if that's the case but when I slide them back and forth they feel like they weigh next to nothing. Anyone know how they compare to touring seats, just curious...
I've sat in the Nismo which have pretty cool seats. I really enjoy my touring seats ... They are comfortable and look awesome with the leather/suede while keeping the sporty design. You may not fit as tight in them as the Nismo seats or aftermarket bucket seats but, they still maintain a snug fit overall. On long trips they actually give you the comfort you need for going the distance. One of the perks I like are the seat warmers on those cold mornings on the way to work. No complaints here about the touring seats. Pretty Happy with them
Mag Blk 09 6 MT Touring + Navi / Color Matched Door Handles / Custom Injen CBE / Swift Spec R Springs / Rear Nismo Conversion Debadged / Sunline Front Lip + Sideskirts / Tinted (front to back) / Black Nismo Plate / Nismo Neck Pillows / White LED Kickplates / GTR Button / Evo-R CF Pillars + More Mods to COME ...
Z_you_Later is offline   Reply With Quote