View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 11:54 AM   #250 (permalink)
Total D
Base Member

Drives: 03 Nissan 350z PPW M
Total D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
It’s obvious what’s going on. I can say what I want if I think V8 is making the right decision. Pretty sad that people have their blinders on. I have had this happen to me not once but twice. It is what it is.
There's no obvious of nothing. You're not part of the group buy, so dont add to something you're not a part of. If I wanted to screw people over, I wouldnt come in here, to update, nor would my account be active.

As for the gears, just waiting on them to arrive, everything is ready for them to be installed and shipped out. I'm doing everything on my part right now to get these to you ASAP. I know yall are tired of waiting and frankly I'm tired of yall waiting as well.

Timeline since orders placed, so you understand bigger pic of what I'm dealing with.

Mid November material ordered, 3-5 days to deliver, machining starts on blanks, takes 3 weeks with shipping, so we now are almost 3rd week of December. Machine the actual gears takes 2 weeks roughly, ship for tolerance test/coating(if passed). Guy over this is out due to sickness for a week. He sends them to me to take care of tolerances. I'm in the oil field until January 13th, mom has 1 of 3 strokes on 10th, from the 13th until beginning of March, I've been with my mom every day at the hospital, helping my dad with her. Land a new job, move mid March to start new job in Dallas, now I have the gears with me to do the tolerances to get them straight. Covid hits, shelter in place, cant go anywhere unless you're essential. Get paperwork for essential employment. Get gears in tolerance during my off time. Send for REM finishing, and that's where we are now. As soon as they come in, I'll get them installed and sent out to you guys.

Guys I get it, I know yall are tired, but I will deliver, I'm doing everything i can to try and make the remaining time dealing with this as fast as possible.

Austin, I dont care if you post our conversation. I dont mind being upfront about what's going on, have nothing to hide. But dont act like I'm trying to take advantage of yall and saying you need to be protected. I'm standup and do what I say I'm going to do. That's my code, and has always been that.

My cell is 3183088565, I cant take calls at work, but if you text me, I can answer and give updates faster than getting online.

Again I greatly apologize for this timing, and I know yall tired of me saying this, but I'm not out to hurt anyone in this or cause anymore inconvenience than I already have.
2003 Twin turbo 350z *under construction* 1500hp | 2016 Lexus RCF 435rwhp | 2017 Raptor 400rwhp
Total D is offline   Reply With Quote