View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:39 AM   #2051 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Her total bill was like 40k, and the hospital wouldn't wait for the insurance to pay. They were blowing up my phone every hour of every day wanting their money. I called the insurance company to find out what the hold up was, and got the typical insurance company run around. I was getting in trouble at work because of the phone calls, they were even calling my job. I cleaned out the 401k, paid the hospital off, and then about a week later, I got EOBs saying that I only owed about $3500.... I called the hospital to get my money back and was told 'sorry, we don't give refunds'......

I'm still waiting for my case to get through court...... by the time I get a judgement, the lawyer will get all the money....

You should have not paid them...Hospital bills are not or should be considered as personal loans.
They can bitch all they want...get a 100 debt collector company and they can’t touch you.
Besides you do have insurance..

We have hundreds of patients without insurance and bills get to half a million dollars and they dont pay even a nickel.

That is why Hospitals chase people who work hard to pay that expense.
But big hospital charge that to expense/write off.

They didn’t loose money.