View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 08:15 AM   #224 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
When you get to be a seasoned drinker you’ll stop mixing it. Then you can worry a out good whiskey. If you are going to put it in coke then just find a $20-25 bottle you like.
I definitely agree with this statement. I just need to find something that I enjoy enough to drink straight. Since it shows that you are from the Houston area - there is this one whiskey I tried that I thought tasted really good straight (believe it's a distillery out of the Austin area. Called

Sweetheart of the Rodeo by Kooper Family Whiskey. Overall I thought it was great but winded up leaving it with my cousin since we were all drinking there for a long weekend.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote