View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 09:29 AM   #1783 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
If you get too fed up with them, ask to speak with the Office of The President. It is a real AT&T department that has a lot more power than the phone monkeys. If they stall you, PM me and I'll give you a phone number to the person I spoke with after I filed my BBB complaint on them.
I called the tech yesterday since I had his number on my caller id. He's working with me over the phone (checking internal electronics) on his own time so I don't have to call in another repair ticket. If we don't find anything inside that's causing the issue then I'll have to call in another repair request and they'll have to change everything on the exterior. Good thing it's only an intermittent problem.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp