View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 08:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
SonicVQ
Base Member

Drives: G37 Sport
SonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossJ View Post
I'll check that once I get them hot enough. I tend to only drive a few miles a day back and forth from my job, and gym and stuff - and as of now with the virus - I'm not driving much at all, but I'll run it for 15 mins or so and get it hot.

Thanks for the information. I've also thought about retraining the idle - and resetting the ECU - but like i said, nothing is going on - nothing abnormal, but I wanted to make sure - so I don't cause any damage that could be avoided by catching it early.

Ok I pulled up my CSV file I sent Seb. Here's what it looks like (92 - 105 throughout the banks) - and those banks fluctuate from 92 - 105 throughout the drive.

Also - I do have my O2 sensors shut off from reporting on the codes... it kept turning my engine light on - not sure if that matters?
Those fuel trims look good.

There is no harm in doing a idle air volume learning and it would be interesting to see if that changes anything.

I don't know if turning off the O2 sensor codes just stops the code from popping up, or it is tells the ECM to ignore the sensor's output.

Anyways, I think you don't have anything to worry about - just enjoy your car
SonicVQ is offline   Reply With Quote