View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 10:41 PM   #1629 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Man, we have a huge problem with roaming gangs of black bears that tear down bird feeders for the seed. Here is the leader of the gang from a few years ago. That garbage can is full of sunflower seeds for the bird feeders. He ate the thing after he tore down the feeder and ate those seeds. Never again I told myself. I concocted this amazing bear trap. The springs are so heavy that squirrels and racoons wont trip it but if a bear steps there, the jaws will spring closed and kill it! I hate catching them though, they weigh so much and are hard to move to the trash can.

( Click to show/hide )
Nah, its decorative bricks arraigned in a circle. all the seed spills out of the feeder and I let the wild flowers grow. The bear really was in my backyard but its the only one ive seen in 20 years here. DNR said to leave it alone and it got smoked on the expressway an hour later.
Okay, so two things I've never seen in real life: snow AND bears.

I must live under a rock

And if the bears see a person, do they get spooked and chase after you?