View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 01:18 PM   #1536 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
He was getting ready to fill up an igloo bucket with my hose and I told him I'd get him some fresh drinking water. He said that was his hand washing bucket and he has plenty of fresh drinking water. He thanked me for helping me. He said he would have had to wait 2 hours for a longer ladder. I told him to make sure they send me a customer survey form because I want to give him an outstanding rating.
I hate it when I call customer service to compliment an outstanding tech and the idiot on the phone isn't even interested in helping me file a compliment. I usually end up talking to someone else and filing one compliment and one complaint

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |