View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 07:16 AM   #1405 (permalink)
asht
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
asht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
I honestly have no response to this.

On a separate note, I hope your gf will be okay, pls keep us posted, we are all pulling for her.

Thank you. I hope after this is all over we can all meet up. Might be expensive as I’d have to fly Olive and Michelle over

I’m sorry if I have bitten at people. There is a guy on another forum, Flat Earther, Holocaust denier and thinks the virus is something made up to block Brexit

I know the earth isn’t flat. I’ve been to Auschwitz and seen the devastation and I see what this virus is doing now

And the world would be better if we all united, not just a United States, not just a United Kingdom and not just European Union. How about a global Union where people work together. It’s not fair that EU trade rules prevent African farmers from selling crops they grow. Australian Dairy farmers lost out and American people lost out to

I will admit, I’ve been quite selfish to better myself, but shouldn’t we look to better the whole world? While we have all been talking about the virus the ozone layer over Antarctica has been healing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk