View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 07:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornnasti View Post
Okay that makes sense. Now it’s all up for the brand , I don’t have any rasp currently with the aam y pipe and tomei ti single exit. Cruising speeds are dead quiet even if I’m cruising 85-80. Sitting about 3000-3300 rpm, so I’ll look at videos , or try to find some on gains with the aam test pipes” resonated and the motordyne art pipes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s your Z and your choice. I believe if you already have the AAM Competition y pipe I would match it with the AAM Competition resonated or non resonated test pipes. With the Tomei Ti single exit exhaust this will turn the volume up.