Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 06:15 AM   #1426 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
All that you went through, and it was non-COVID19 related?? Sh!t, your system probably built immunity to COVID19 and other viruses at this point.

Glad to hear you are doing better!
Thanks bud.

I really have no idea if there’s a possibility if this could have been covid19 or not. Only an accurate antibody test will tell for sure and they’re not available yet. FDA just dropped the hammer on all these bs antibody tests that flooded the market recently when they loosened their efficacy protocols like a month ago. No ****, what did they think would happen, we live in a capitalist society, companies and people will try o make a buck on anything. That’s why common sense regulations on important stuff is vital.

I have seen on the news that quite a few folks under age 60 have reported diarrhea and vomiting and stomach flu symptoms and were diagnosed with covid, remember I also had the dry scratchy cough for a week on my 4th week as well, and the chills and sweats and hot flashes too. At this point the only thing I know is who knows but it could be a possibility. I also got sick about three days after a supply run so there’s that as well.

I actually posted my experience bc I wanted to see if anyone here might have someone they know with covid that had some similar symptoms. Plus I kinda figured y’all would get a kick out of reading about my shitty experience too.

Last edited by FL 4Motion; 04-15-2020 at 06:29 AM.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote