Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 04:51 PM   #1379 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so I’ve been super ill for about a month and figured I’d give an update here for shitsandgigggles.

Starting mid March I came down with the most intense stomach flu type infection I’ve ever experienced. I’ve had E. coli type food poisoning before and this made that seem not too intense.

Three days after running necessary supply run with the wife I stared having diarrhea stomach cramps that were so intense I felt like I was getting kicked in the testicles simultaneously and was doubled over in pain. Nausea too. I had diarrhea 25 times in 4 hours that morning. Also had cold sweats and chills

Next two days, still Fvcked up but no vomiting or bowel movements but could tell my stomach was all kinds of wrong, still cold sweats and chills off and on esp at night.

Third day, diarrhea again with nausea, quite counting at 25-30 bowel movements over a twelve hour period.

Again, two days break, and then, you guessed it same ol song and sh1t.

As an aside, this whole time(two weeks of this), my food, for lack of a better word wouldn’t digest, I could feel it not going down from my stomach into my intestines.

At the one week mark, that sat, it peaked with a bout of 12+ violent vomiting episodes in one hour combined with 12, yes 12 hours of explosive diarrhea. I quite counting at 30 times and this went on for another 6 hours. I was drinking pepto like an alcoholic drinks at zdayz. My back (kidneys) felt like mike tyson went 12 rounds on me. I have spinal vertebrae, disk, and chord injuries so my back is always in pain but this was separate pain from that.

The second week was better than the first but still bad, at the post two week mark, I finally had a semi normal bowel movement but it was another one week before things were more or less okay down there again, three week mark for anyone who’s counting

Still had those on and off cold sweats and hot flashes for a fourth week. The whole time had severe fatigue a well, this is on top of my service connected severe chronic fatigue- even when I’m not sick, I’m bedridden up to 18 hours per day anyway.

That last, fourth week, I also got a mild dry scratchy cough/sore throat but it only lasted about a week.

I finally feel like I’m starting to put whatever the hell this was behind me so I can get back to “normal” injuries and chronic health problems.

FYI, also have severe gerd, esophagitis, ibs/ibd that I’ve been dealing with for going on 16 years so I’m sure that made whatever this was worse. I didn’t want to go to the va bc the worst place to be when your sick is the hospital, although my wife wanted to take me, I also didn’t want to **** my pants in her nice one year old jlur and I damn well wasn’t gonna Fvck up my rig. And for obvious reason, the ttrs was out.

Anyway, felt like over sharing today so hope y’all enjoyed my little trip to hell and back.

Remember, what doesn’t kill you rips you a new a$$hole.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote