View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 05:16 AM   #964 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Spoiler, I know you love your bacon, and apparently, Smithfield just shutdown their pork processor plant, among other meat plants, due to COVID-19, and they say this could push the country "perilously close to the edge in terms of the meat supply".

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/busin...eld/index.html
Thanks for sharing this. I was aware of this and have been watching this closely

I just did a physical inventory of my Bacon stash and I have roughly a 78 day supply. That is, if I can get Mrs Spoiler to just eat cereal during this time of crisis.

I may go out and get a 4th fridge today for out in the garage and then build up my inventory just a little more for an added safety cushion...

Last edited by Spoiler; 04-13-2020 at 05:21 AM.