View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 01:55 AM   #116 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSport10 View Post
I had to use that harness to get the brighter DRL to work. That LED strip works dimmer when the lights are on, but the harness was needed when the lights are off for the DRL. I actually had the 6A fuse blow in that harness and noticed my DRL’s not working. Replaced the fuse and took it for another hour ride or so. Maybe that fuse was weak or something. I did have to use a 7.5A as I could not find a 6A at the auto store.

Also, I noticed in your video that with the sequential turn signal the first time the LED’s only goes 1/4 the way up. Mine does the same thing.
To clarify, the DRL you're talking about is the one built into the headlight, not the OEM DRL?
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote