Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 09:04 AM   #1346 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
Yesterday our governor 1/2 Whitmer announced new restrictions. 1: You can’t travel between residences So if you own a second place you can’t go there ( I wonder if I get a tax reduction on the time that I’m forbidden to use my second place )
2: you can no longer use a motorized boat you can paddle board, kayak, Canoe
3: you can go to Home Depot but you can’t buy furniture or gardening supplies, flowers or mulch or anything thing else SHE DEEMS NONESSENTIAL :gtfo2
WHO THE FU*K DOES SHE THINK SHE IS !!! You can buy this but you can’t buy that
It’s all about power and control
One side of the political landscape is using the pandemic to get people used to a certain form of government. I think we can all deduce which side and which type of governing system. Just a few weeks ago, a certain governor of a state which I reside in said that they can use the current events to further their agenda.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote