Thread: Owners Age
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 08:19 AM   #72 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
61 year old here, sold my 13 z sport 2 1/2 years ago, now have a 17 Long Beach Blue BMW M2 for 3 years. Did some mods on both, which included the exhaust. When young guys with modded or sports cars about your age, see me coming out of my cars, they freak! In a good way and we always have nice conversations about cars.
Amen. I was in Hawai'i during the late 80s & early 90s, when there were some 'issues' with some of the locals and service people. Some of the military guys were getting 'adjusted' by some locals. Any way, I was coming out of a bar on Kuhio late and was heading to my car (78 Vette) when I was surrounded by a group of very large local folks. They were giving me crap all the way to my car, then when they saw the car it was like,'Brah...that's a cool car'... Then I was cool.