View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 10:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default West Michigan Summer Z Meetup

A few of us are looking at meeting up at my place for lunch and then taking the cars out for a small cruise, someplace. There are no plans made at this time as we are just kicking around the idea.

As of right now the weekend of July 4th was suggested and it works for me and a few others. Trying to get it out far enough to get rid of this corona crap and keeping everyone safe. Suggestions are welcome if this weekend doesnt work for you.

There was talk of the possibility of us cruising down to AutoDynamix shop in Kalamazoo and do some dyno runs, hangout and/or something. This is about an hour away from my house. If a run on the dyno sounds good, I could use a head count so we can get an idea of what to plan and rates. If looking for a tune, your tuner can remote into their dyno while you are making your runs. I have 0 knowledge of the shops rates at this time. I will need to talk with gbrettin a bit.

I am open to all suggestions for things to do. Hamburgs and (all beef) hotdogs for lunch with normal sides is always a classic and I wont have to cook all day. Might make you all cook your dogs over the campfire again.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote