Thread: Owners Age
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 04:19 PM   #68 (permalink)
Thesmoke90
Base Member

Drives: '11 370Z T/S 7AT
Thesmoke90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfulk View Post
I've been getting a hard time since I purchased my 370Z. I'm 62 yr old male and all I hear is, jealousy, but they say it like "you having a mid life crisis"? Without asking everyone to list their age, that would be way too many replies, is there a way to generate a survey so it's one reply but each person can log an age? Maybe someone could even make a survey outside this forum and give us all the link to hit and add our age. I think it would be interesting to see.
I can't speak from experience because I'm 29, but I don't think I would give a goddamn about what people think about my cool sports car when I am 62. What do they expect you to drive? Something lame? My dad is 61 and just restored a '65 Chevelle his own way, blue rims and everything. Do whatever you want. I wouldn't think twice about talking to an older Z owner about our cars, probably would have a lot more of an interesting conversation than with some older guy getting into his minivan.

Last edited by Thesmoke90; 04-09-2020 at 04:20 PM. Reason: grammar
Thesmoke90 is offline   Reply With Quote