View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 01:02 PM   #236 (permalink)
Total D
Base Member

Drives: 03 Nissan 350z PPW M
Total D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning guys,

Well, finally have all the gears in tolerance, so this makes things better and can now go forward. Sorry for the communication, just a lot going on with new govt job, having moved, and mom. The gears will go out Monday for REM coating, should take a few days for that, then once back to me, I can install and ship out. Its been a long process, not at all how I like things to run with me or my business, but I will always deliver. This covid stuff definitely has put a small damper on things, and being able to freely get things done with shelter in place, where I live, but I'm doing my best. I know yall are past the patience level and want everything now, I promise they will be in your hands as soon as they come back from coating. I'll let yall know as soon as they leave to come to me, and when each pump goes out. I apologize about everything, but one thing I wont do is take your money and not give the product yall paid for. Just asking yall bear with me this last bit and I'll have yall taken care of.

Jeremiah
2003 Twin turbo 350z *under construction* 1500hp | 2016 Lexus RCF 435rwhp | 2017 Raptor 400rwhp
Total D is offline   Reply With Quote