View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 02:24 PM   #9848 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I'd be good with something like this, if I could count on getting all the things I ordered. I went to Hy-Vee (a grocery store here) that is doing curbside pickup. We submitted the order online (3 days in advance), and they put it in the trunk of the car. We can't verify that the order is correct until we get home (no exiting the vehicle). Well, needless to say, they mucked up the order. We were missing about half of it.

I've got another order to pick up Thursday, I hope they get this one right.
I love Hy-Vee. The stuffed chicken breast grillers are The closest one is an hour and a half drive but I stop in when I'm close.

As for the messed up orders...as bad as it sucks all plans are just tossed together overnight. I think it will rapidly improve in the next couple weeks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk