View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 11:15 AM   #9817 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
I had to hit up Sunbelt rental for a trash pump. The entrances are roped off. No one allowed in the store. I pulled up out front, called them to check in. 2 guys in gloves and masks loaded the pump and hose then slid my paperwork through the window. I'm fine if they just keep doing that

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'd be good with something like this, if I could count on getting all the things I ordered. I went to Hy-Vee (a grocery store here) that is doing curbside pickup. We submitted the order online (3 days in advance), and they put it in the trunk of the car. We can't verify that the order is correct until we get home (no exiting the vehicle). Well, needless to say, they mucked up the order. We were missing about half of it.

I've got another order to pick up Thursday, I hope they get this one right.