View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:22 PM   #9745 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I've had the posts, the magnet rail, the clip rail and a few others for the sockets. I keep going back to the old fashion clip rails.
The posts are too easy, so I think I'm going that way. However I do like the Kobalt clip rails I picked up a number of years ago from Lowe's - they are the silver ones on the right side of the drawer. The bottom of the rail is magnetic, which is convenient for mounting, and the clips are just normal ball-type. However, the clips are just a hard plastic, and I feel like over time if they got a lot of use they would probably wear down - should be good for me though.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |