View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 09:22 AM   #9609 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess some updates:

Got the tune installed on the WRX and man, MAPerformance did a good job with it. The boost doesn't spike erratically when you're trying to drive slowly, and the power comes on smooth through the rev-range. The torque-dip is also gone; It pulls hard all the way to redline! I installed the mount kit they gave me out of view of the window so those dang Subie Bros don't see it and try to race me.

Aside from that, I've been playing a ton of Call of Duty with a group of friends online. Kids these days are insufferable, they have no wits or clever insults and just go straight to N*gger (hard "er" is what we call it). Who's parenting these children?! I know they're at home with their parents.

(it doesn't matter, we always win)