View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:29 PM   #9446 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I would love to discuss theology with you but this is not the medium to do so. What I will say all thing evil or sin related started with Adam and Eve. Original sin has led to the mess we live with today!

I know that is only one belief system but basically all believe systems come to the same conclusion. Man is his own worse enemy. The gift is life we all get to choose which path we take and what we do with that gift.
This is totally the medium. I'll start a thread jk

Is there a belief system that blames God for this whole mess we are in? I bet that could pick up momentum quick in this society

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |