View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 12:07 PM   #9406 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Yes. Satan stated that job is only righteous because of the things god give job for being so. Job thought that by appeasing god (as opposed to being WITH God), he received all the riches. God allowed satan to take away all of jobs blessings. That was the main theme of the book of job.
I like it when people state things in a logical and sensible manner. Unfortunately, you just ruined the discussion. It's funny how many people don't understand the true meaning of the Book of Job. I just like arguing the semantics of God's behavior in the book cause I'm a trollololol. Completely unrelated to the book's motif

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |